Saturday, July 30, 2005

Birthday Surprises

Drama night was okay. Except for that guys are bastards. They put their feet on the head of your seat. Dammit, where do you learn your manners from?

My SJI SJA is so cute. She got pregnant !!!111!!!!! Sherry was the dad. Oh hardy har har. Chrys was good too. Everything was good.

ZEE!bra forgot my lollypoppy. No worries, I will live. Ahaha

There was this guy from the Guitar Ensemble. Ahahah So cute. He was the only one tapping his foot and nodding his head to the last piece which sounded familiar. And there was this idiot who was chewing gum. Who the hell chews gum while on stage?

Shell and I wanted to see our friend who is currently sucking up to our junior who doesn’t attend training as regularly as she used to. Maybe, she has corrupted her mind and making her have horrible attendance just like her and makes her worship her. Well, it could happen. It Leeeeeeee Diaaaaaaaaaaa after all man.

I saw two Opti dudes. Jiao Lian ’s favourite students from SJI. Whats wrong with Singapore man? Its too small. I see someone I know where ever I go.





-
-
My sister either rocks or sucks. She can just say the F word in front of The Parents. My oh my. Even I do not do that. I do not say it out loud. Its only found in my writing. Suckaaaa

-
-


The sports thingum later onnn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home